Sunday, June 28, 2009

hello people!

I am back from.. bangkok!

Bought damn alot of things. and alot things happened in bangkok!

other than shopped, ate & slp, Willie lost his handphone on first day, last night was really errrrr!

let me further elaborate.
we went for clubbing as it was our final night and we had to ton!
met Chris over there as well! drank, dance, laughed.
after that, as Chris was super drunk, we had to cab and send him home.
the damn STUPID and SUCKED taxi driver doesn even know where is the hotel!
claimed that he KNOWS b4 we boarded the cab!
ended up. he drove us for like dunno how many rounds!
Chris puked suddenly and we had to clean up as we wouldn't want to pay anything extra to that sucker.
after we cleaned up, that sucker still insisted us to pay him! we refused and he started pulling Willie's shirt. after that, pulled Sam's shirt as well!
Bashed Chris as well when he was still drunk! Damn goodness!
Sam was super furious as well and he poured water when that sucker went back to his cab.
AND..
that sucker came out from his cab with.. A KNIFE!
what does he wanted to do? snab us?
he was stopped by a hotel staff and "SAVED us"
since he cant do that, he took a handful of soil and threw at us.
WTF!

after the sucker left and we continued finding our way to find the hotel.

END OF STORY.

damn scary!

haiz.
anyway, on my way back on train, Wayne called me and was told that i had to quarantine myself for work a week!! :( :( :(

I SHOULD QUARANTINE MYSELF FROM SCH AS WELL!
I WANNA SLP UNTIL I DIE.

drinking my bird nest now!

i think ive grown fat too =x

EMO too as he is not talking to me. missed him like mad for the past 10 days. that's what i gotten back.

IT'S OKKKKK.

No comments: