Tuesday, June 23, 2009

today.
b4 i leave SG for Bangkok, got to check my daily grades for now.
2 absence so far. 2 more X due to the trip. Grades for Sales Management & Marketing are so far the best.
Straight Bs except 1 irritating C.

anyway.
lesson today is fun! finally had a hands-on lesson.
Basically, we were given 3 products from SUI!, and we had to walk ard the sch to sell!
The products are, 1 male tshirt $18.90, 1 toothbrush holder $5.90 & 1 card case $5.90.
My team did a very good job as we sold EVERYTHING! :D
thanks to the 2 facis and the grp of guys that bought from us!
despite being attitude-d by others which included faci! -.-""
and it's rather tiring too as we faced rejection alot of time, walked alot too!

But seriously, hard work does pays off. :D :D

Anyway, lots of things to do later when sch ends!

Gonna head to chinatown for $$ changing, buy my dearest Ayumi concert DVD, heading to mum's house to take my sling bag & watch the concert, buying kfc for my sis & back home to pack my stuff!

Aside to Delcry, plsssss take goody care. see u if i can see u.

No comments: