Tuesday, June 30, 2009

hi all!

today is a good day!

had a nice slp today, and then met Xue Jun!

super long nv c her le!

we had Swensen's for lunch. 1 for 1 is the last day!

as usual, i had my fish baked rice. yummy!

and then, we went for manicure & padicure @ citibella!

only cost us $6 and $12!

they are pretty professional. The girl that served me has a VERY smooth and tender hand! is like WOW..

hehehehe.

and then, we went to Beauty Credit and bought LOTS of stuff!

for myself, i bought 2 peeling gel (Rice & Soy and Grape & Lavender), pink pearl powder, 2 kiwi yogurt pack for my sis and Coenzyme Q10 BB cream! and we gotten Boys over Flowers DVD, Massage & facial voucher, 2 sets of skin samples and a big pack of "For Men" facial wash!

happy happy :D

as we took too long on choosing the products to buy, i overshoot the time for me to go BBDC for my Basic Theory Evaluation at 455pm. :(

nevertheless, we still made a trip there and Xue Jun enrolled herself in too! :D

and then, home sweet home.

WORK TMR!

no idea why im getting nervous. =x

No comments: