Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Reflection

I will really love my boyfriend putting his hand on my shoulder like this. The feeling is really good. Really felt loved. =)

Time for reflection:

  • He buys me cake whenever i feel like having it.
  • He lets me choose my preference of movie/venue to shop/place to makan
  • He pays for my meal whenever dine out.
  • He won't be late for dating (I'm the one who's late/made him waiting for me!)
  • He jokes.
  • He ensures that i board my bus first before he goes off.

BUT...

  • We only meet up once/twice A WEEK!
  • Always go to the same old places. Doing the same things.
  • Sometimes i don't understand what he's talking about!
  • He seldom call/msg me.
  • In short, i don't feel i'm attached!

Sigh..

Worked today was.. err. Lunch time was busier than yesterday. After that kinda zuo bo le. Was rather pissed off with something happen during work. So from 2pm plus onwards, i was totally A BLACK FACE.. So people started asking me/sayin, "做么没有笑了?吃了什么火药?" i just ignored them. And i went toliet to cry. =(. So sad right.. But everything seems not to be what i imagine, after talking with Sir Simon. So i smiled again. =) And continued to ji siao people.

Ended work at 5. Waited for Keryn Wu dear to come. Told her what happened earlier. Sighh. Chatted until she go work. Love hugging with her! Went bugis to meet Pei Shan. Sorry was late! Went MOS @ The Izakaya to makan. Nice atmosphere and food! Stayed there and chatted/laughed for 2 hours plus! Instead of window-shopping.


My ice macha.


Guess what's inside?
Unagi bento!
Red bean paste with jap dumpling!

And i bought myself a watch le!!

Schedule this week:
Mon: 12-5pm
Tues: 12-5pm
Wed: 12-5pm
Thurs: OFF! ^^
Fri: 5-11pm
Sat: 5-11pm
Sun: 12-10pm

School's starting soon! And orientation from 2-4 april! Excited for sch.

AND I MISS XIE SHUN! haiz..

No comments: