Monday, August 11, 2008

*happily eatin McFlurry now at PS MAC*

Happy belated birthday Singapore!! haha.

Suay ah! Wanted to book air tickets online just now. But now, it turns out to be... $467 instead of $370 lo! WTH! How how how? who can help me? Seriously i don't wan to waste this kind of $ lo! SIGH. How????

Dint go sch today. Seriously not purposely one! Overslept only. but anyway, my self-declared holidays is here!! ^^ But so boring la, cant spend much also.

Was at home just now watch dvd, eat, slack. after that started to pack my CDs/VCDs/DVDs as i brought boxes back from Earle's yesterday. so auntie lo! and i realised that i do really buy alot Ayumi's collections. hehe. I wanna move house la!!!

Working later. Waiting for Ming Shun to come and off to my new job! A bit scary but yet looking forward!

Wed. It will be Jack's off day and we will be going to....... City hall. But i think i will have no guts to go THERE and think will be going elsewhere ba.. So yup. I wanna meet all my friends!

No comments: