Friday, August 1, 2008

Yesterday at IKEA tampines so fun! Met up with Christine. Long time no see!! took lots of photo. shall upload soon. had lots of ideas on my new room. haha. must be all white! ^^

WA! finally weekend is here!

Enterprise today is form-your-own-team day. So my team today consists of ME, ENZ, NATATA and CYRUS.

Early morning Sir Asra msg me to ask me work. Thought for an hour and decided to reply him with a 'NO'. you know why? Read on..

Breakout 2 today is kinda lonely. =(. Seok Hoon not in school. Wanting to save $ too, so i decided to go E1 canteen with........ $1 with me. intended to buy $1 french fries from western store BUT.. the queue is long. so i walked around and decided to buy.. chicken frank. not that filling but quite nice lei. first time bought it.

Ah Beng said my team did the best. but too lengthy. He wanted us to do only 3 pages in microsoft word but only my team did 5 pages. and ENZ was like kept talking non-stop for dunno how long. somemore ah beng said "Don't be surprise by your grade although you guy did the best". so.. think i will get a B only. =(

To me, holidays is here!! it's up to me to decide whether to go sch or not next wk until next next tues. and i wanna work la!!

After blogging, i will be going to............. MY NEW HOUSE!! So exicted to see how my new house look like. That's why i decided not to go work. and i decided to buy a sofa-bed for myself, a special storage to put all my CDs and DVDs. and many more.

today. not feeling well. abit scary cause today is the first day of 7th month. @-@. felt so cold, feverish, running nose and throat a bit pain too. SIAN. But i will feel much much better upon seeing my new house!! ^^

SIGH. i seriously need to save up. lots of things needed to buy for my new room, all fork out by myself. and also air ticket and hotels for hong kong. *STRESSED*. but i can do it! JIAYOU!

No comments: