Tuesday, August 19, 2008

yoyoyoyo. Having lunch break now and EVERYONE is busying going ebuddy and adding each other, and slacking as well. So ya. im here to blog before it turns rot.

Firstly, i love my job at Starhub! It's a totally new experience for me and people there are friendly & nice. You know why? Among 19 of us, around 10 of us are from RP. ^^ So ya. Being together with them makes me feel like ive known them for pretty long time.

Secondly, so many things for me to look forward to in sep!
Not in sequence i think..
- Moving house officially! I wanna decorate my own room, paint my fav color for my wall. etc. I wanna go out and go home conviently.

- RP. New class. New classmates! Wondering who are they.

-Hong Kong trip!

E36R chalet today. =(. Sorry i cant go but surely misses to u guys.

K got to go!

No comments: