Friday, August 8, 2008

Woo hoo! Enterprise module for sem 1 has just over! Will definitely miss my faci, Ah Beng. He treated us very good. Had pizza from him! Yummy.. Other than that, i like the way he manage the class and the time. Although usually starts late but the quality of the lesson is always there. And i can be assured i won't be marked late for that little few mins late arrival! He can also interact with us, no generation gap! Just hope in my sem 2 class faci for Enterprise, i will be able to get the same kind of faci, or even better!

In my days in RP, everything is pretty lucky for me. Have friends with me whatever i do. Met old and new friends too. Like today, saw my primary school classmates Mun Yee! Seriously i could not regonise her at first. Her dress code and hairstyle is so totally different. was pretty shock when she told me some of the teachers passed away. Sad..

Other than able to be in SUI! Committee, i also gotten the Starhub job. Only 15 out of 45 applicants were chosen. Lucky me right? So i will start work next week! Luckily i have friend, Ming Shun to accompany me for the work.

Surprisingly i gotten a B for Computing UT3. 0.o

ok, after writing RJ shall off to work!

No comments: