Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sun was a tiring day. work 9-9pm instead of 9-5pm. Thanks to Suan Ju hor! and new staff dint come work also. so no runner. at first HF asked me to stay till 530pm. den ask me if busy stay until 6pm. den b4 she left ask me stay till 9pm. so last min la! but she treated me eat chic frank. hehe. but they all were like telling me "Can say dont work wat! they will sure call u work on ur off days..." blah blah blah. busy like hell. but went home on e dot 9pm to watch initial D!!

Yesterday. dint really wanted to go sch but i went. already had a bad day to start. and Science module today really sucks. Read Enz blog for details. So decided to leave sch at 1230pm with Lijia, Lulu and Enz. Had lunch at KFC CWP and went orchard. Enz bought underwear and he cutted his hair at Shunji Matsuo. strolled ard orchard n went home after i met my sis.



today. dint go sch but im in sch now. haha. meeting Lijia later! im died hungry now.

and the class now is like... -.- last 5 days le still like tat. but i know who i side with. Ya and i won't be going for e class chalet. no point really. n i seriously got to save up!

I LOVE JAY CHOU MORE N MORE!!

No comments: