Sunday, August 24, 2008

My hairstyle. This is my hairstyle since day 1 in RP. After that, i decided to have a haircut. At Lijia's mum's salon at yew tee. very cheap only and it's nice rite!
Then. think last month. i decided to have haircut again. At lijia's mum salon too.
And now..

So.. what's next? Feel like having hair extension and a nice hairdye. But dunno how much lei..

RP. E36R.
The one and only whole class photo. From top to bottom. Left to right.
Lester, Lijia, Yuki, Weixian, Kerenia, Shilla, Cuiting, me, Giselle, Khai, Peggy, Natashah, Pavi, Lufiah, Angela, Geannie, Weiloon, Enz, Zineng, Faisal, Cyrus.


Outing to orchard..
One day in class whereby some of us agree to wear BLACK to sch tgt.
Outing to ps..


Many things happened in class. But we do had fun. And now the class has split.. We shall move on but not forgetting each other ya.. Cheers.
Sometimes.. i feel so.. i realised.. i dont have that much good friends.. i feel so.. lonely.. and sometimes, even feel left out.. Esp in Earle's. I dint even know there's a birthday celebration for Huiqi. i wasnt aware at all. If they asked me, i sure go one. Or maybe, they dint even wanted me to go. So they dint ans me. These are all my assumptions only but i do feel sad.
More and more, e decision of quittin Earle's becoming stronger and stronger. Of course, more than one reason. Maybe, i should have already resign. Maybe, it's time for me to leave.
Another issue. i have noticed the course in NP next year. Diploma in Chinese Media & Communication. i have been considering whether to take up this course, or to continue with my current course in RP. Shall take some time to analyse ya. Do tag me to give suggestions k!
Pros. It's Chinese Media lei! Since young, i have always been liking Chinese. As all the way. The same goes for my O levels. A1. And i have been always been liking chinese dramas, watching chinese news, movies, magazines. I do hope myself landing in a Media related job. Radio DJs, Broadcaster, reporter for the Chinese newspapers, magazines and TV, a Chinese news presenter etc. It will be so fun! Also, in year 3, can go to China!!
Cons. I will be wasting time and money in RP. and i wont bear to leave RP! Also, i will be already 20 yrs old. 20 yrs old for a yr 1 student??? My current course is pretty good too. How how how??
OK. enough of being emo. Looking forward to my new class, new house, and HK trip! Watching Ayumi's concert dvd makes me feel excited for her REAL LIVE!! woohoo!

No comments: