Sunday, April 19, 2009

just a short post before i end my day.

after today. i dunno whether..
i will be bothering about him

i will still be reminded when.....
e first n last movie stubs tat we watched tgt
first meal @ HK cafe
e passport stamp on 21 jan09
that table where we sat at Commonwealth's LJS
he waited for me @ commonwealth mrt
he acc me to buy Piene cardin wallet
bought shoe @ fareast
ate Ben & Jerry's @ the cathay
ate my first pepper lunch @ suntec
walked from queenstown mrt to my home

i dunno.. whether u will reminded of me when..
u using ur phone daily
u brush ur teeth daily
u wear Black chamber tshirt
u use ur timebell
n the rest of above...

not trying to sound so serious la. just that, will schooling keeps me more occupied n refrain myself thinking so much? i hope i am. i hope i can too.

and today, Xiao di pang seh me for dinner! =((
but was promised a big swensen feast on fri! :D
make sure!

No comments: