Tuesday, April 21, 2009

yesterday.
back to sch! class @ E26L. seems like im joining year 3 SIT's class today. =(
team mates not too bad. faci not too bad, as he likes my case study!
breakfast with Joyce and her friend.

after sch, off to Haw Par to collect my charger from Thomas. and went chinatown to buy shampoo and toothbrush.. its really damn cheap!


at night. celebrated Yuuki's birthday! both Yuuki and Chibi were really damnnn cute when they wear the birthday hat!

This is the birthday that my sis bought!

With dog bone design somemore!


Was really laughing my stomach off when trying to take pictures of them!

the happy us :D


today.
class @ E66N. my class is really damn far can.
faci is damn cool. allows 5 mins grace. thanks to Nigel huh..
at least im in the same class as Nigel *again
i got him to join my group and im not that boring in class!
and he wore Hot Blood shirt.. reminded me of YL..


breakfast with Joyce n her friend again. and i met up with Xue jun, Nabilah and Haziriah for lunch!


after sch, Lijia dar was so so nice to accompany me to go town to search for birthday present!
wanted to head to Ben & Jerry's free cone day, but ended up.... =(


however, a woman suddenly approached me at the cathay and i had free eyebrow styling!


photos for today.
Central cafe @ TAKA reminded me of the first outing with him on 14 jan. =(





tired me. was rather pisssed today. NOW. disappointing as well. but i asked for it. =(
shall rest now as im working full shift tomorrow.













No comments: