Wednesday, April 1, 2009

today.
back to work OT from 920am to 150pm. kinda funny. msg Wayne @ 1143pm yesterday n requested OT from him. no reply from him so i slept. woke up because of my phone ringing tone. Replied msg from him say "?????? So?" @ 739am. So i replied "it's ok den" and went back to slp. And then, he called me @ 817am and approved my OT. 100% woke up immediately and rush to bathe. think my mum got a shock. flied down @ 920am. -.-

luckily it wasnt april fool joke from him.

after OT went orchard for "W45H class outing". me, Xue Jun, Weiliang, Jie Min, Joyce, Noriz, Indah, Nabilah and Aarti.

had Seoul garden for lunch. i had lotssss of prawns. wahahaha. shiokness. and then we shopped around far east, wheelock place and taka/wisma. lotss of jokes happened. look out for Aarti's blog!

i am super happy today cause i got to see my dearest classmates and i bought lots of things!

*yawn. i shall turn in now as im so gonna wake up early tomorrow for mornin jog!
PM shift tmr!

*e feelin is never good when you are havin cold war with your friend. =(

No comments: