Thursday, April 2, 2009

today.

dunno y. is a freaking boring day. at least i closed 5 sales.

i think i know why today is freaking bored. both my Sup and TL will be away until 6 apr. =((

also. Ayumi's album is still not out yet. =((

im starting to understand myself more and better.

i think i need a change. in all ways. which includes my living habits, my way of communicating with people.. etc etc. as im quite sick of handling unnecessery "disputes" with people around me. if i did a change earlier, will things become different now? anyway, i think i need to love my dog more too. (:

as for now, i am only looking forward to mon, which is my very next off day and i wanna watch movie!

somehow, i find myself rather blessed too. noticed that it seems that i am the first dv temp so far from what i know that was allowed to come back OT half day? im thankful for that too.

i hope..........

No comments: