Tuesday, April 7, 2009

today.

specially coming online now just to blog on something.. My ex bf's parent turned out to be my cust!

Actually i received the leads from Cindy on sunday already. just that i didn't realised it. Was thinking whether i should call or not as my colleagues had already called previously. I decided to call still as i want to get the sales and wanting to cfm whether he is the one.

I already saw e email add, was my ex's sis. So i'd already 80% cfm and esp, their surname is Hon. And i called. Spoke to cust, my ex's bf. Obviously mandarin speakin. He wasnt sure whether did his daughter sent in the form. and he asked me to speak to......... his son. -.-

He passed the phone and then.. a young guy took over the call. seriously im not v sure whether he is my ex or his younger bro. Wanting to ask him straight, are you Wai Hong or Choon Hong? hahaha. obviously i didnt. And then, cust asked me to call his daughter directly..

Called twice but no ans. So i sent online sms for her to call in. And she did. and then, i private sms her n asked her whether she still rmb me.

Isnt life really full of surprising? I did not get in touch with that family for 6++ years and now, they are in turn my cust?

And then, on my way home from work, recalled the past. That family really treated me v well. My ex bf's dad drove me and my ex to tiong bahru market to have chicken rice. His mum will come and talk to me in my ex's bedroom. His sis will lend me her nail polish (and she doesnt even lend to her friends), his younger bro will cheer me up via msn, telling me not to be sad when i quarrelled with him, and after i broke up w him. And of course, my ex. He used to treat me v well. He had alot of patience when going after me, even though at that time i had someone else in mind. But ended up, we broke up because of insignificant issue. and i took 2-3 yrs to let go. I really treated them like my very own family during that time. I can still remember, i liked Ayumi since "I am.." album and that's when i got to know him in Gan Eng Seng, yr 2002..

Nevertheless. those happended 7 yrs ago and we are having our own life. You guys had shifted house and my ex had gotten new gf. I do miss those times.. haizzzz.

I shall wait till Serene email me the form and i will contact them again.........

alrite. i shall better have to turn in early since im not feellin too well now and i am work full shift tomorrow! and since he is not online as well.

YAWN!

No comments: