Sunday, December 9, 2007

Few photos taken during the week



I wrote this and pinned this at my office desk. I miss him la. =(

Day at Earle's:

I seriously don't know why. Whenever i'm not required to wake up early. I tend to wake up early. Whenever i'm needed to wake up early, i simple can't wake up!

Like today. Woke up at 9am!! Turned myself here and there. Kept thinking about his stuff. Finally woke up at 1110am and off to work.

After more than 2 months, i'm cashier again! Thanks to Sir YY. Thought it was the best time. BUT. He took mc today! ARGH. Erm, at least i'm one of the first few to know about this? Wanted to call him after work. But i messaged him instead. Hope he gets my point. Argh. I seriously no idea what to do la~

Ok, back to work. Today really very slack la! Thanks to the rain. Not much sales. Went around chatting with everyone. And guess what? RYAN TAN molested me!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!! But not purposely de la. And didn't know Ah P actually helped me by saying nice words to him! Surprising la! Don't know why Ann was so high today. "Chopping" everyone's hand! Think i'm the worse la. Since i'm at cashier area. Kena 3 chops! -.-

Don't know why today was so seriously delayed. I off work only at 545pm! So only makan with Sir YY. While the rest left le. Sobx.

Back to office job tomorrow. =(

No comments: