Friday, December 28, 2007

What a pic/dream!

Found this on one of the meter cards. I was like OMG! Whoever the person is, good name la! =p

Just wanna share with you guys my very own dream on wed night. Nothing fake!

I dream of HIM! Most of you should know who la hor.. In my dream, i was so "bold" towards him. I could openly express my love for him. Although he was still the same old "shy".. I could easily held his hand and walk side by side with him. I can really feel it. The feeling is really great. How i wish i can have it real life. He was pretty open to me too. Told me lotsa things. He was standing right infront of him. I can see so clearly his entire face. I dreamt of lots of Earle's ppl too. But you guys are only supporting roles hahahaha. Though i can no longer remember. Time to ponder, why is the dream so different with current situation? I can make it happen too! I never love him more in the dream. But why?

And, I gave him the present on christmas itself. But NOT personally. So naturally, he thanked me NOT personally as well. Useless me. =(

To whoever the person called "me" who tagged me, maybe you are "her" or someone who sides her or whatever, i have my right who to like and who to dislike. And this is my blog ok! I don't need to you to teach me what to do. If not, why not you login to my blogger and edit my post?

Christmas has over, but new year is coming in 4 days time!! Wow. But i don't know what to aim for my studies!

-Get a new good job for now till poly starts!
-Lots $ for HK trip [this includes all my shirts, jeans, shoes, earrings etc..]
-Good results for Os
-Birthday dinner at Earle's T3?
-Shifting of house?
-Happier life!

Trying to get as much songs for my mp3 as possible. Currently only 160 songs, while it can store 2000 songs!! -.-

Hmm. Think i'll be getting kfc's buddy meal tomorrow before work. Hehehe. Ok? Cheng hao, Keryn, Xin Ying?? =D

No comments: