Sunday, December 9, 2007

Night at Earle's (edited)

Started my day at gym. See i so discpline! Stayed there for 3 hours somemore lei! Then went home to take my uniform.

Before work, met Keryn and YY for early dinner at usual place. Once again had my fried prawn mee =)

Station 3 with Ashton, Queenie and Yi Xiu. Had 40 pax reservation!! I hate it man. Got special menu for them some more, and 2.5kg cake! Argh. Busy serving and clearing. Here and there. Closing was a bit tough. Thanks to Ashton la! Kept aruging with him over little things. Overheard by Yan. And she said "Don't quarrel, later become husband and wife". -.- I was like, sian diao.

After closing, many of the people went home. Only left Sir Simon, Sir Tony, Ashton, Keryn and me. And there are 5 chic baked rice! OMG. So wasted la.

Whole night never talk to him. My plans were all ruined. =(. But AT LEAST finally, i went outside to talk to him. But only.... less than 2 mins? But understandable la, can see he was so damn tired. 9am-11pm can you imagine? But at least he took the effort to message me after he left. =) But was sadden by some stuff that Keryn told me. =(

Kenna suan by Sir Simon again. Guess what he said? "So long never see you le, like to ga jiao you". Then looked at me and laugh. -.-. Oh ya, he mentioned there is midnight shift from 21-24th, and 28-30th! So me and Keryn quickly told him we wanna work. And he said he will surely put me. YES! Even if on fri i also wanna work. Can earn more!!!! I'm desperate for $. Hehe.

Working 12-5pm later. So tired~ Guess i will be sleeping so soundly now, if i don't have to charge my hp via cable. *Yawn*

No comments: