Sunday, December 16, 2007

YO!

Ann asked me I very happy is it. My mind was blank at first. So i replied her "Happy better than glum ma".

Indeed. Whatever things happen to anyone of us. Everything is inevitable. So what for being unhappy? Got to move on.

Forgot wat i did on mon-wed. =p

Thurs:
Went to watch Alvin and the chipmunks after work! Damn nice show. A must watch! Damn cute la! But, mentioned in Ann's blog, it was an awkward night. =( But it's ok. Good start or not? I don't know. And i simply spend $10 just on 1 wan ton mee at HK cafe. -.-

Fri:
Woo! Pay day! Half a month's pay at Canon - $589 after CPF. Not bad right? Hehe. After settling my M1/Singtel/Insurance, not much left! =( Went to AXY's house after work. At hougang! Her mum's fried fish noodle was nice! 有家的感觉 hahaha. AXY helped me buy a creative Zen V plus mp3. 4 GB for $99! Cheap right. BUT, i don't know how to use la! Super blur at it. 153-ed home. Spent 1.5 hours to get home.

Sat:
Work at Earle's is always so fun. =) Met AXY, TCH and K before work. Thought i was the earliest. But it was AXY! TCH was late again. -.- Had ban mian today. 3 prawns from K! Heavy rained today. Today's floor plan sucks la! Purposely separate 4 of us lo! Me stn 1, AXY stn 2, TCH stn 3, K cashier. Was so damn pissed off by HF today. HEY, I'm not closing staff lei! DM asked me to go home, what makes you an AM to ask me close side stn?? But my angry-ness didn't last long actually. Wore the same colour t-shirt with him. So qiao can. Kena suan by TCH. -.- Off to supper at Mac, after knowing there's no food for closing staff! With AXY, TCH and A. Racist jokes from TCH pretty funny la!

Sun:
Breakfast with AXY and TCH. Wanting to eat char quay tiao but it was closed! -.- Had carrot cake instead. 3 of us ate from the same stall. So i was saying. When one goes, the others follow. Hahaha. Quite happy la. Same shift with him this week. Was told that he change shift with Ah K. no wonder la. For what? I don't know. At least it's somehow good. Stn 2 with AXY and somehow Ryan. Today Sir Simon was damn funny la. Think he's really the best managers around. one weird interaction with him. Pai seh one. But it's on my mind. In my memory. Yoshinoya-ed with AXY after work. Saw J and F at harbourfront level one. Chatted with them for awhile. Went home after that for Star awards! So happy that 破茧而出 gotten the Best Drama award! And Yvonne Lim gotten the Best Actress award! Truely deserve it. It's the best show i've ever watch from mediacorp. Theme song from Daren Tan so damn nice too!

Yay! Midnight shift next week! Sir Simon so damn good la. Can see him next sat. Only. Was told from Sir Simon that i got to but some things back from HK. I was like ?! I don't know what to buy. And have the money left or not. So i shoot him, "That time you went only bought back CHOPSTICKS!". He shoot back "I never buy for everyone". -.-

Didn't know thurs is public holiday. Wanna work Earle's la! $7.50 per hour lei. Sigh sigh sigh.

It's CS's birthday on tues! Seriously don't know what to get. And releasing of N level results on that day too. All the best people. I know how's that feeling like. Haha. But easy to go sec 5 de la. Haha.

I'm tired emotionally. But i'm a happy girl. Not for him. Not because of him. For the sake for myself. For my own life. I have no idea what will happen in future. Seriously no idea. =(

对你的背叛 是不要个陌生人陪.

No comments: