Saturday, December 8, 2007

Lots of ups and downs this week.

Sun:
From what I've mentioned in my previous post, worked 12-5. But went makan Swensen's at PS after work with AXY. Sir YY helped us make an reservation for 6, but thanks to the 4 guys la! Pang seh us! But never mind la, had a nice meal there. But i wasted food. =(

Mon:
Work as usual in the morning. Went to meet YY (Not Sir YY) at bus 80 and we went bugis area for her haircut. Nice but expensive! Took train down to city hall to meet Ah K. Went Marina Square's Swensen's for late dinner. Not again! But it was Ah K's treat so I don't mind la. Hahaha. He told me lots of things about him. And yup. And I took almost 2 hrs to finish my breaded chicken! Don't know why la. Headed home after that. Both of them were so good la. Sent me to the bus stop. Then they walked back to mrt station.

Tues:
Thanks to my mum, I didn't turn up for work! Overslept. ARGH. Loss of $56. It really breaks my heart. =(. So i spent my day youtube-ing and msn-ing with TCH. Went vivo to look for Ann. Her first day! Walked around vivo and harbourfront. Spend some time chatting at kfc. And i bought nothing there. =(. Except for egg prata.

Wed:
Work in the morning. And went...... MIND CAFE!!! With ZQ. I really miss there la. And both of us laughed at Jimmy's doings. Hahahaha. Those days at Mind Cafe were really funny. Had a nice time catching up with ZQ too.

Thurs:
Work in the morning. And meet up with my 2 good guy friends at bugis. (Ya bugis..) PM and CS! (Separately) Really miss them la. Had free drink at Starbucks! Just happen to see the promotion when i alighted at bugis village. So i called PM to come over and we queue up for that. Hehe! After that had my shaker fries! Finally it's back! And i owe PM lesser le. Yay. And I was like marathon-ing with CS la can. From bugis all the way to cathay. And my foot is pain can. Don't know why.

Today:
Work in the morning. Met Ah K. And he called LWY to come also! I was like so pai seh, no idea what to say to him! Especially when Ah K told him that i like him! So i said nothing to him and walk off. It's like... Really first time seeing him standing right in front of me, outside work! I think is natural reaction ba. Plus i was sooooooo super shy. Sigh. But the messages he sent me really made my day great la!! I must jia you!!! But got to make sure that i make it low profile! Shhhhh.. From tomorrow onwards!!! Jia you Elaine! After separation LWY without saying anything, went makan shaker fries. Then walked back to vivo and waited for YY to off work at 9. Saw TCH came out to go toliet. I was so happy at that time and shared my joy with him. Think he should know what i meant la. Haha. When YY came out, accompanied YY to makan kopitiam. And she treated me fruits! Went chinatown's $10 KTV after that. The sound system is not that good, compare with K box. No wonder so cheap la! Haha. I was a BIG lightbulb too. So i went off at 1225am to catch 124's last bus. I think i'm a moron on the bus la, kept smiling to myself. =)

Seriously, I'm not that really confident in this relationship. Even if everything goes well. Problems will sure exist. I have no idea. But for now, i REALLY like him. Must jia you! Even if it fails, i have no regrets. But i have no experience in handling this kind of situation la. Sigh.

I sincerely love Jay Chou's Cai Hong. I can listen to this song over and over again during my lunch time nap.

No comments: