Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Yo! Just back from my 16 and 1/2 hours work. Including 1 and 1/2 break time. Surprisingly i'm not tat VERY tired. Work at Earle's is fun! Except for today (onwards). With that sucker around! Sigh. Err. But i'm not trying to be THAT mean.

Her blog sucks. Her life sucks too.

Back to last thurs:
Hari Raya! Thanks to Sir Simon after my pestering to put me work. Yay. Stn 2. Kinda busy. While chatting with everyone around. =D. Sian la. Everyone were like working night shift. Ann, Keryn, Stacy, Kwangli. Chenghao kept asking me to stay at outlet. But i wanna rest early. Chatted with him at locker area while Sir Simon kept coming in and out. Nearly expose my present for him. Sian. Home-ed to watch 手足.

Fri:
Work at Canon as usual. Met CS after work for awhile for dinner and the HK trip. ARGH! So ma fan can. Home-ed early.

Sat:
The only day of the week tat i can sleep the most. =) Met Xin Ying and Cheng hao to makan. At my shop! (So-called) -.- YA. And Cheng hao is forever late. Stn 2 again. Yay midnite shift!

Sun:
Met Keryn, Cristal and Cheng hao to makan before work. Have not seen Cristal for sooooooooo long! I MISS YOU! *shy* Cheng hao was trying to make me jealous! We ordered fried kway tiao. Mine was $2, his was $3. BUT so much difference can! -.- Perhaps the auntie was biased. How can like that?! On our way to work, was betting who will be cashier for the night. But it turned out to be me. -.- But happy that Mdm Helen changed shift with HF! Upon hearing of that from Sir Simon, i jumped for joy la! =p. But sales weren't that good. Comparing with the day before. Feel so sad. Was like, opened till midnite also no point. And all other shops were already closing. =(. So closing of the whole resturant was super early. So Sir Simon brought us to mac! Had fun over there. Shooting one another. =) But not everyone were participating with our conversations. Guess no link to the 3 of them? But Sir Simon, Chenghao, Keryn, Cristal and i had fun can le. =)

Today:
Christmas eve!
Super tired in the morning! Only slept at 3am plus after phoneing with Ah Kin for important stuff and messaging with Cheng hao. Plus me kept thinking of some stuff. And these caused the delay of my sleeping time. Woke up at 730am for work. Already saw presents on my desk upon arrival. Gotten log cake to makan too! And there's Santa! But to me was somehow not much difference. Rush to work at Earle's at 6pm. Was there early so went out to help out early lo. Stn 3. Today HF was pretty good to me. Reason? Don't know. Kept asking me why want earn so much money blah blah blah. And supper time was so suck! Didn't wanted to take plates for that sucker and actually forgotten about her share and i distributed all the rice! And she already took 1 plate for herself. I was at fountain talking to Chenghao and after realising about that, so the only plate left was for me and him. Luckily HF gave me her share if not i really spend my whole day without one proper meal. Thanks to her la! Was pretty pissed off when she talked to him, after thinking through wanting to give him the christmas present or not. But no point. Sir Simon still continue shooting one another. No idea if she know or not. And i guess she is the only one who left out. Not even HF lo. Abit sad for her but i hack care!

Sales today damn good. But $200 plus away to break last year's record!

What's my feeling for him now? What am i thinking actually? Am i really happy now? Why i dislike that sucker so much? So what's next?????

P/S: i'm not trying to be 粗俗 by scolding sucker ok. Gotten "bad" influence from Keryn. Haha. It's just my way to fret out my anger on her. =p. And sorry Cristal. You know what i mean. =)

YO! 1.5 pay tomorrow! And i'm working 5-11pm. Gonna see that sucker again. Sian!

By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!


No comments: