Sunday, December 2, 2007

Night at Earle's

A short one (Hopefully) before i grap my sleeping hours. Yawn.

Woke up at 10am today to watch tv. Nice 9 hours of sleeping time. =). My mum was so sweet! Bought ice cream for me. Although it was not my favourite flavour, but i appreciated it. =)

Met AXY for super early dinner at usual place before work. Had fried prawn noodle. Yummy.

Few glances of LWY [shall call him that from now on] today. Different shift. Argh. The same goes to tomorrow. =(

Station 3 today with AXY, Shahidah and Sandy jie. So happy to see Shahidah back! Have not seen her for a year le.

So stupid la, have to wear that christmas twinkling hat during work! Really so stupid la! So damn hot wearin that, so uncomfortable, have to worry for my hair all the time. ARGH!

Saw 2 familiar faces today. I had to figure out who they are at first! Raymond and Hong Han. Long time no see! Raymond's hair look so different, Hong Han is so tanned now! Can fight with Dehui. Hong Han came to makan with his friends. Asked him to order more, but his table only ordered 3 sundaes! So niao! AXY was telling me he kept falling his AMaths in his sec sch time. Haha. Before he left, he came to me and say bye bye, and shoke hand with me. I was like "huh?! For what?!" -.-

The chefs are really so childish. Shall not elaborate more. Haha. When i was taking temperature when closing, chef alex called me 小可爱. I was like "huh?! You calling me?" Weird right. I'm not that small size lei. And i'm not cute also.

Don't know why I really love to work at Earle's. Except for a few people's shift. Although have to do alot of 粗活, compare to my office job. i just love la! Hehe.

Working 12-5 tomorrow, err later i mean. Going makan swensen's after work! AXY's treat. Hehe. Maybe TCH, TKL and Ryan going too. TCH rest well! Better don't fall sick and take mc hor. Haha.

Gonna save up for so many stuff. ARGH.

Worrying for my O's results. No point worrying now la actually.

Got to go! I'm yawning. ZZZ.

No comments: