Monday, January 21, 2008

I feel kinda moody today. =( Didn't answer anyone's call. Except my mum's.

Firstly, I felt so guilty. My mum fell down and hurted her hand when she was washing clothes alone at home on friday. When i was out at work. She must be feeling helpless. As in no one's there to help her and concern about her. She only told me last night (saturday) when i back home from work. And i hide in a corner and cried. =( So what's the point now.

Secondly, i feel so stress for my O level results. I know no point worrying about it now. But, can't help it. What if i get 15 points and above? What if i can't get into any of my fav courses? Sigh.

Thirdly, HIM. End of jan is coming! And i never do anything at all. Should i continue letting every single day goes by like that?

SIGH.

Nevertheless, back to friday. Pang seh-ed Panny moo for not going NP open hpuse with him. All thanks to Sir Simon for calling me at 11am to ask me to go work at 12pm!! While i was on bus on my way to Clementi. So sorry! So ended up worked 12-11pm. Luckily he put me cashier. If not i'm gonna kill Sir Simon!! And i hurt my middle finger. Due to cake freezer! ARGH.

Sat:
Worked 12-11pm. Wanna request to go first break to makan with Xin Ying and Keryn. But thanks to HF. Let cashier go first break (?!) and me (cashier supposingly) to go second break. Super weird and messy arrangement right? So i told Sir YY to put me stn 3 instead. And Keryn ended up cashier. And i spent that precious 15 mins to sleep. And HF came in at 6 to rush us, proclaim that she finish briefing before 5. While i remembered i came in to makan only at 515pm. Lame de lo.

Sun:
Worked 12-5pm. Feeling super slack today. Stn 3 with Kwangli and Serene. Kwangli was super funny during briefing la!

Sandy: Do you know who are entitled discount for CNY cookies?
Kwangli: Chinese Singaporean. Have to show NRIC.

All of us burst out laughing la!

Went Seah Imm to makan with Xin Ying after work. Had our favourite food! Yummy!

Roster next wk:
Mon - OFF! ^^
Tues - 5-11pm
Wed - 5-11pm
Thurs - 5-11pm
Fri - 12-10pm
Sat - 12-10pm
Sun - 5-11pm

Tired~

Will be getting back results on thurs or fri. Better not fri. SIGH.

I bought myself 4 Little Miss Tees this week! 2 white, 1 pink and 1 red. 4 at only $40.50. Much better than just getting 1 shirt from Levi's signature. I love t-shirts!

I'm currently watching 斗牛要不要 on youtube. Nice show. Hebe is so cool can!!

Tomorrow will be my stay-at-home day. ^^

No comments: