Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yo!

Shall upload photos taken at HK trip. =) I should have taken more! ARGH.





Very nice sunset. =)


Look at the houses on the mountain! OMG.
HK bus

HK airport.
I miss HK la. =(
Tues:
Was my off day of the week. YEAH. Went T3 Earles for dinner with Xin Ying, Keryn and Cristal. Had my Fisherman's Catch! But vomitted straight after that. Spolited my night. Think the girls' too. =( Was fun as we kept calling Cheng Hao to serve us. Hahaha. And get to see people there that from vivo previously. Mdm June, Min Shiun, Mdm Teety, Mdm Joan (Though we only greeted each other once at vivo), Sze hui, Ah Bong, Ah Yang, Wen Zuo....... and of course Cheng hao! And Ye yi during her attachment there. Finally can hear Cheng hao say "不要逼我hor!" hahahaha. Bus home-ed was kinda long. So yeah. Was my last day of student's concession. =( Which means i got to travel lesser and work more. Prayer came true when Sir Simon called me to work 12-11pm next day.
Wed:
It's been a long time since i work Earle's during weekday afternoon! Was super unfamiliar with set lunch. Was surprise to see him on my way to take my staff food. Thought he night shift. Don't know why nowadays i kinda "scare" of him whenever i see him/he is near me. Sigh. Well anyway, work was pretty slacking. Stn 3 with Ashton and Shuane (If i spell correctly). Headed first break and Keryn Wu came! Did cashier for the night. with HF. -.- Sian. Again closing time she nag and nag again. Made me so confusing. And she can treat $9 as $6. Are 9 and 6 very alike?? Sigh. Hack care her le. Oh ya, and she signed my punch card 5-11pm! Want to cheat my $ is it.?
Today:
Had a sleepless night due to Quennie told me that O level results gonna release on next mon! Super worrying can! Sigh. But don't know that is the actual day or not.. Hopefully i will do well.. To get into Tourism course!! Yup. Went to work 12-5pm. Once again slacking day. Luckily i wasn't kenna extended, don't wanna see HF that much! While waiting for Sir Simon and Ashton, chatting with Ah wei they all pretty fun la. The way Ah wei talk very funny. And they shouted his next week's roster to me. I was like -.- "我没有听到!" And i only remembered his off day on mon. Went makan with Sir Simon and Ashton. I know, abit weird grouping right? Since it was Sir Simon's treat (again) and i was super hungry, plus i'm sick of staff food + i love kfc! After that walked around vivo and Giant. Quite interesting la. Just can't tahan Sir Simon only. Lame de.
And tomorrow!
Going NP open house! And working 5-11pm.
Sat:
Work 12-11pm!
Sun:
12-5pm!
Next mon:
Results??
I'm so into this song now. Jay Chou's 最长的电影
我们的开始 是很长的电影
放映了三年 我票都还留着
冰上的芭蕾 脑海中还在旋转
望着你 慢慢忘记你
朦胧的时间 我们溜了多远
冰刀划的圈 圈起了谁改变
如果再重来 会不会稍嫌狼狈
爱是不是不开口才珍贵
再给我两分钟 让我把记忆结成冰
别融化了眼泪 你妆都花了
要我怎么记得
记得你叫我忘了吧 祈祷你将我忘了吧
你说你会哭 不是因为在乎

No comments: