Thursday, January 3, 2008

Yo! Life is pretty good now. Both prons and cons.

My sis is getting married!! Is like *OMG* right.. I was super shock too. Saw the sms from my sis during work and i was like... Stunned. Well, happy for her! And she's so young! 23 this year only lei! If i didn't get married at that age seems quite 丢脸 right.. All of sudden, feel that both my sis and i have grown up. No longer sec sch student that kind of age le. Especially when she is getting married!! And i'm turning 19 next month. SCARY!!!

Was down with ill last night. Slight fever i think. Was shivering la! Took medicine when i woke up at 11 plus. Ya i fell asleep at 7 plus! Missed my tv shows. =(. Despite of that, i messaged him. =) He was the first (and only) one to be informed that my sis is getting married. Guess what he replied? "Gong xi gong xi :)". So cute right he.. =D. Ya. And told him i was sick too. Miss him especially when i was sick. =(

Despite falling sick last night, still went to work today. Still not so feeling well. Slight headache, block nose, stomach ache after eating Zadiah's birthday cake... And slight fever too. Sigh. Went home after work. My mum wasn't at home! My keys weren't with me. -.- Waited outside for almost 1 hour and went to meet my dad, sis and sis-in-law for dinner. *cum don't know what. =p*. Met my sis-in-law offically. Guess what he told me when he saw me? My face become fatter than what he see on my photo. :@. Abit wondering why my sis will choose him. =p. But can see he's a good guy la. Kept imagining how good will it be if he's at that dining table too. *arm chio-ing*. Really lo. Think i will be so happy and proud to have a husband like him. =p. Imagine only la.

Yaya. And my sis's engagement is on next tues! Wow! Her new life gonna begin too. And i'm gonna be aunt quite soon ba!! Don't say me old hor!!

Last day at Canon tomorrow! So fast! Abit sad lei. Quite high-paying job. Can rush to work at Earle's after work. So near my house, can no need wake up so early, already adapted to this environment........ But well, it's time for me to move on. At least i've tasted how office job is like. People in my dept quite good la. Sow lan, Zadiah, Effa, Betty, Eric, Liya, Tas, Joyce, Adeline. [according to their seats form my view]. Got to bring lots of things out of my office desk to Earle's tomorrow le. Ya workin 6-11pm tomorrow too. -.- Nvm la. At least Xin Ying will be there. =)

I felt the urge to shop at vivo now! So many 50% off sales!! Buy at least 1 or 2 good t-shirts?? Seriously considering that now. Maybe sat before work. =)

*I keep sneezing now! God bless me. =/*
T3 T3 T3!!

No comments: