Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I will know my O level results in 14 hours time. ARGH!

I seriously don't know how bad/well i will do. Recalling back, the number of hard work i've put in. During exam period, how many hours i've spent in bm mac studying, chionging my maths and poa, wrote how many set of notes for my geo and ss. And how tired i was.

Everything is determined by my results tomorrow. The grades i will get. Whether i'm able to get into poly and whatever course. I WILL KNOW TOMORROW!!

Okok. Back to work. Yesterday got number of 巧合with him.

First, went in outlet around 415pm and saw him and Ah wei coming out.

Second, on my way back from toliet break saw him walking in front of me.

Thirdly, on my way back to outlet after closing main door and saw him walking in front of me again.

And he dyed his hair and pierce his ear. Hmmmm. Better. =)

Lazy to blog le. All the best to tomorrow! Shall meet the rest to makan at sch canteen before results. The very last time!

Hopefully i'll smile at my next post.

No comments: