Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008!


YO! Her name is JOYCE. A very nice/friendly/funny girl. Nice person to chat with. Yesterday was my very last day working with her. So pictures here r for memoral. She's gone to indonesia this morning and back in 2 week's time. By the time i will have already left Canon. So ya. Actually i don't see any difference for 2 mg and 5 mg cameras. First pic was taken using my phone and second was hers. Ya. Gonna miss her!

Headed to Earle's after that. HF initally put me cashier but since i will be there only at 6, changed to stn 3. And i have been cashier for the past 2 nights. Sian liao. But, SOOOO damn busy la! Work non-stop.. Female ghost got her no her also no difference. And thanks Ah Kin for making baked rice for me. And i hide it inside kitchen to prevent people going at 10/11pm from eating. =p. Since i have not eaten anything for the whole day.

Until around 11... -.-. Sir YY and Sir Simon wanted to sabo Mdm Helen, innocent me went in to dishwasher to take mop water. And i kenna too! Argh. So wu gu right. And while doing closing, here comes fireworks! Me and queenie got quite high over that. Here goes the countdown. 2008!

AND! I really treasure that very moment. That "Happy new year" from me really comes from my heart. Really wish that 2008 will be a happy year for him. But some staff witnessed it la, soooo.. err.. Let them see lo. Also nothing ma hor. Thank god for the boldness la. At least i started my year well. =) I'll never forget that feeling. Might be the first and the last. I'm happy with that already.. Ya. I love him. What else can i do? Sigh.

Went home early at 1230am cause there's no cab home! Due to train extension. ABR very niao de. Waited for my bus for..... Almost 20 mins! Worrying that my last bus had gone. And i squeeze in the bus like sardine. Like what i told Keryn. Haha.

30/12:
Meet Cheng hao and Ryan before work for makan. Went outlet first to change out. Cristal and Xin ying was suggesting to go T3 Earle's on 9 jan [opening]. Pretty exciting! Wondering how does the resturant look like. Haha. Have already thought what to eat. Fisherman's Catch! And we all shall chiong for salad bar. Like what guests at vivo always do. Haha. Cashiering was pretty ok. HF was friendly towards me during closing. Somehow chatting like friends. Abit weird la. Actually she is good at times. When she is not so naggy. =p. And recently she treat me quite good la. Before that, she wanted me and Queenie to go home at 11. Obviously i will quite bu shuang with the decision. But after discussing, Sir Simon stayed me and asked Ryan to go home. Die die must cut 2 person. Feel so bad la. =( But better than everyone go home at 11 la.

It's 2008 now! Wow.
1 jan: Gonna have a good sleep later after working for 15 hours. -.- Working later at 5-1opm. Thanks again Sir Simon for putting me work while i'm not initally. Yay.

No comments: