Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Me and Pei Shan at TP's open house. Pretty long ago le.

Sun:

Banu and Kek Bing with their horse.
Little Miss Fickly with her snake.

Mon:
Went bugis makan Swensen's with Panny Moo. The first and last fondue that i ate! And we stayed at Swensen's from 345pm - 7 plus! Walked around bugis village. Saw so many Little Miss tees!
Wanna watch this movie la!!

After departing with Panny Moo, went Earle's for 5th outing! Chatted with people there.

On our way there at train............


Sir Simon: "Hai let me stand up and put my things."
Cheng Hao: KPO-ing
Ashton: "OMG so smelly!"

Me and Hui Qi.

At orchard's Party World
Sir Simon bought this cake at secret recipe. So nice! Wordings: "Happy 5th outing Earle Swensen's @ Vivo City". So cool right!


The managers cutted the cake.
I found heart shape on my cake!

Today:

Super lame can?
Chef Alex so NNQ!!

It's his last day today. I gotten the answer. Shall move on. Well, i got him as my friend. It's already good enough. =)

I did cried. I did smile. And i did 哭笑不得. (Thanks to Ah Wei).



No comments: