Friday, January 25, 2008

YO!

O level results are as follows:
EL: C6
E math: C6
Combined humanities: B3
Combined science: D7
Chinese: A1
POA: A2

The ones in red = disappointed
The ones in green = happy/surprised

L1R4: 18

Shit la! Especially eng. Thought i will at least get a C5?? And now it seems as if my angmoh very lousy. BUT. At least i managed to pass. Some of them gotten D7. Limited courses. At least i still can apply for business courses! For math, heard that the moderation is quite high. Recalling i left quite a number of questions BLANK. At least 40 marks of both paper 1 & 2 gone, and i still managed to get C6. Some of my classmates with A1 in maths usually, only get A2/B3. So i get C6...... ERR. Good enough le. My POA!!!! Was aiming to get A1... All thanks to my paper 1!! ARGH. So many schools' prelim paper i'd been practising...........

Happy for my humanities!! Hard work paid off. Only if i can do better for my geo.... Maybe i can get A2?? A1 in chinese is already a happy achievement for me. For my science.......... Though i will get an F9!! I only did some questions from my bio tys. Didn't study much for chem and prac! Anyway, i can't get into any science course at all. I don't mind anyway.

Conclusion : Maybe if i studied harder throughout the whole year...........

All the best for my JAE!

No comments: