Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm so broke now. sickening.

although my pay just came in, but.. $367 gone for credit card bill, still owing 2 mths of Prudential premium. somemore, hp bills coming up. sch fees! omg.

ever since fri. feel so tired. went to work at Earle's after sch. somehow regretted to work. sigh. but i had nice baked rice for supper! reached hm only at 12 midnite to chiong for RJ.

n sat. only slept for 6 hrs. went to work. 830am to 9pm. can u imagine? nvm la i will be rich girl soon. i wanna clear all my sales soon!

during work. so irritated by 1 middle-aged cust who called in n asked abt digital voice. 'You as a sales consultant, you should know your products well......' but HEY! i dont need u as a cust to teach me what to do. and somemore, e questions that u r asking r all technical-related stuff! As if i know! *pretty pissed off.

n my mum kept calling me to go home. no choice but to c my $10 gone to top up ez-link card. N forgot that bus fare increase! -.-

boring.

No comments: