Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm so damn pissed off today. First time in life to scold FUCK in msn. Other than pointing middle finger to aldrin in sec 1, i have not scolded any vulger at all! Until today... ):

Pissed off with 2 issues today. And not just that, today's Communication isnt that well too. My A is gone, afraid that i might even get C. I hate getting Cs. And these few days i am so damn broke. Have not been eating in school already. But today, went to TRCC for early meal with Aarti, Noris and hazirah. Aarti helped me pay for jap curry rice. Yummy! Thanks girl! And second break out, Nabilah treated me waffle! (:

Back to the 2 issues. Firstly, happened in class. I really find it irritaing by the words mentioned by my classmate. So immediately i shoot her back. No worries la, i wont mention here. Dont wan to pollute my blog and let the whole world laugh at her.

Secondly, i felt more hurt rather than pissed off. Will not mention here too. But just wondering, is this how friendship work? Or should i say, the friendship does not even exist?

So, when i reported for work just now, my face was totally black. But someone managed to make me feel better, without any effort at all. Thanks. (:

No comments: