Thursday, October 23, 2008

New blog skin! spent half of the day to do. Not very nice la~ Will enhance it as time goes by. haa.

Now in sch food court instead of class. I was forced to leave. Seriously, i can't bring myself to work with someone that i can't even work with. I know the outcome. Either C or D. But at least now, i feel the freedom and i can do whatever i want. (Plus the smell of food!)

Life is so damn boring. Is just sch, work, sch and work. And i'm so dead tired this week. Yawn. I just feel like sleeping whenever i'm in sch.

And someone at work kept calling me SPOILT SPOILED BRAT! I don't even know why la. Hmph. Should i smile?

Jay's new album is simply AWESOME! Have been listening to his whole album only ever since last thurs! Will never get bored! You guys should really grab one! And the sales has already hit 1 million! Isn'that amazing?!

Sigh. So many things i wanna have. So many things i wanna buy. So many places i wanna go. So many people i wanna go out with. Pay on the 10th next month, what and how should i start with??

Drama of the day : Lunch Queen.

Pretty nice show! Similar to Kuitian, it's a jap drama on food! Yummy..

k. off for my drama!

*I'm so tempted to buy waffles!!

I'm so happy. one week holiday is coming! (:

No comments: