Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo. *k im random

Well today is a WORK day. basically everyone was late. RP temps is like. Only me, Mayuri and Raj! Dunno where e hell e rest are. Damn hell busy. Really had so little time to slack. Anyway, i treasure that very 1 min of conversion. (: Anyway, lots of things got to be be done is quite good too. At least im much clearer of e provisioning. YAY. Had my lunch break at PS mos with Mayuri. Hmph my $6 plus gone. ): But, teriyaki chicken burger is nice. Same goes for french fries and apple soda. (: Oh man feel like going for another round.

Another update of e day. My dog wet for his hair cut! When i came back from work and after a short nap. E moment i stepped out of my room. I got a shock! It turn out so skinny! Can see his ASS like so obvious la! Pic for evidence.

Before i stepped out to work. So hairy.
And NOW! Is like OMG la!

Me during work. wearing that headset seems cool huh?

K g2g n catch Channel u's GUESS GUESS GUESS! (:
My class is having a blog REAL soon!!!
Superband 2 grand finals tmr! 三月 jia you! But, i so so much prefer last season's Superband la!
Grand finals at expo was really an unforgettable one!

No comments: