Thursday, October 2, 2008

yoyoyoyo. last 2 days were pretty fun.

tues.

finally a sch holiday! Went to far east n bugis with Yenxi to... SHOP! Pictures can be viewed from her blog. I bought 1 top, 1 short, 1 necklace, 1 earring and 1 bag! All less than $100! Woohoo! only 1 word. shiok. But i still need to get myself a pair of shoe. Went to work after shopping. Ya with all the shopping bags. And guess what. I went to work alone! Is like so scary. I'm so used to go work with those stupid people. Luckily Ruiming worked night shift as well so he came to sit beside me. (: Quite a number of calls la! There is this indian guy wanted to subscribe to 3 DVT lines! But called him back no ans. So hack care. After that. at 8.50pm. another called came in to subscribe for DVH. -.- some issues occurred. So got to do oynx. Luckily my sup Wayne stood behind me to help me. So, off work offically at 920pm. ):



wed.
went to work at Earle's! it turned out really differently from what i imagined. First sentence Sir Simon said to me was "你回来了!" And suddenly, i missed working there. despite, busy like hell! Stn 3 with Sze hui n Ann ann. (: And Sir Raymond was there too. but he's super nice la. Came n talked to me, even whispered to me. And finally i had my fav FCM ice cream! yummy~ and crapped a lot after work them. fun fun fun. Went to have dinner with Ann ann after tat. It's been really ages since i last had meal with her! Had sushi and Yoshinoya's chawamushi for dinner. Yummmmmy. (: home sweet home after that.

today.
Communication! I love this module more and more. And today's prob rocks la~ INTERNET. First meeting grouping was like super good la. But thanks to me, in meeting 2, i dislike the changes. ): sigh. Went for ce talk with Yen xi and Mayuri. Saw Terry n his gf. Yenxi was like sayin "so shuai la~" haha. Presentation was pretty ok. Hopefully another A! After sch went to Nad's class to find her. Met up with Mayuri and spent for donkey years to wait for that stupid Bulky. Ended up late for work. Met Daryl at dhoby gahut n off to work. Work was pretty ok. But just tat, no sup ard. ):

I'm so into Evan Yo's 老地方now. Can really repeat this song for thousand times. I really love songs that have 感染力.. I wan more songs like that.

Oh ya, speaking of songs, my classmate Wei Liang finally say Jay's new album songs are nice. he is also a fan of Jay but i kept nagging at him for d/l his new album songs. It's gonna OUT SOON!

k. gonna bring e dogs out for walk!

No comments: