Thursday, October 30, 2008

Half of my holidays are gone. And it's super no life. Wake up. Go work. Off work. Go home. Wash up & sleep. This went on for the past 3 days. And the workload is getting heavier.

And today. So super no mood. ): And i cried somemore. Feel so fcuk up with these kind of sickening arrangement. It's simply so unfair. Thank God i got such a nice supervisor for me to "vent" my anger to. And that's one of my main reason that i do not accept the arrangement. *Was wondering why dint i say that* And the department, the pay, the people. Argh. Hate this kind of feeling. I seriously do hope Wayne can do something. What i can do now is to pray hard, pray hard & pray hard.

I'm fcuking emo now. As what i told Wayne before i left my workplace. But what can i do? Sickening.

No comments: