Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today.
Both happy and unhappy today.

Early morning, i'm so glad that i was not in sch today as i can get My paper from dhoby gahut personally. As usually i can only get to read it online when im in sch or when im back home. And in today's My paper, features both Ayu and Jay!!!!!!


Front.
Back!!

Ayu's article reminds me of she is currently in Shanghai! Her concert will on sat! She is filming her new MV there! wow!!


OMG la. So damn happy. Another thing for me to be happy is that i work full shift! Can earn damn lots! And i am able to do more sales than usual. *and something else (:

Lunch time was spent with Ylva and Brandon. At first was pretty worried that i couldn't find anyone to go makan tgt. Thank God for them. Indonesian food is nice! I love the fried chic. Ylva had my usual grill fish n Brandon had dunno wat kind of noodle. Happy to see my RP mates when they came. Although it's barely 3 hours.

Sometimes, i really hate myself. Hate myself for being sooooooo having inability for financial planning. Now, i have to even borrow $ from my family n friends. And even to buy my dearest Jay's album. Which ends up i couldn't get the album on time. Which really makes me super sad. I care for my own image a lot. So i will never ever do things to make myself embarrassed. But today, i did. I teared on my way home on train. I felt so useless, so helpless, as i can't do anything a all. I spent what i earned. And thus, i am always living in a "not enough" world. I know that clearly, so i took up Prudential savings plans. And now, i can't even pay the premium on time.

If today i am able to get hold of Jay's album, i guess i will be the happiest girl in the world now.....

Well. Time to move on. Time to reflect. Time to change.

Commnication tmr. i wanna A!!!

No comments: