Friday, November 7, 2008

***11.58pm***
Today is one of the best day in my life. (:

This morning. I had a huge temption to continue to sleep when my first alarm rang at 7am. Snoozed too much and i ended up woke up only at 745am. Which means, I had to sacrifice my bathing time to immerse myself with a super nice & comfortable hot water bath. ): At least i managed to reach school just on time.

I'm so glad i went to school today. As it was fun! I love my W45H classmates. They are simply the best. With them, I can simply be myself and being pampered. *Despite i had a not-so-good team mate around. Thanks to them for making my days in RP more fun & interesting. (: Joyce, Jie Min, Xue Jun, Wei Liang, Nabilah, Joyhan.... So fun when Xue jun & i bought Yan Yan biscuit back to class to "suan" someone.

But Enterprise was interesting yet tiring. It's killing my brain cells. But it's nice when we had our faci back. Although it's kinda luo shuo as he loves story-telling.

Work today was bloody hell but was super nice as well. I realised that i am able to learn so much things from him. Be it in work or in life. I seriously enjoyed the 15-20 mins "heart-to-heart" talk. First time whereby i can talk to him personally that long. And of course the private emails during sch time & during work today. WAAA. To me, this is enough. Really good enough.

So, these are the reasons why i'm happy today. And also, i will still be in inbound sales for now! *Big wide smile! And.. Gotten my pay slip today & i was like WOW! And.. Received samples from FR3B!! (: (: (:

Can't wait for tmr!

No comments: