Monday, November 24, 2008








Today.
Finally had self-discpline to wake up early to go sch. After working 2 full shifts last weekend.

School was pretty fun today. Although it was Basic Science. Hmmm.

Nabilah wasn't in sch today. So only left myself, Weiliang, Lucien.

Quite slack la~ But im able to understand today's prob much better. (:

First break was spent with Joyce and Xue Jun. Saw Ming shun's gf finally. So qiao la, Jie min was her last sem's classmate.

I ate alot today la! Ordered 3 dishes for my mixed rice, 2nd break still went down to buy waffle!

Presentation time was fun too! Had a great time laughing.

After sch, walked to mrt with Wei liang & Lucien,and Lucien and i took mrt tgt.
Lucien saw his friend Vincent at mrt and then he came to sit with us. Wow! His Samsung Mp3 was super stylish la! Thin & it's touch screen! Was laughing at Lucien as he kept asking his friend on how to use it. And me? Ended up asking "How to sms ah?"!!! Stupid right!

Ohya, Lucien told me his friend is working at Starhub also! Shall check it out. haha.

Work today was alright. Nothing much as he only came to my desk and see how many oynx i left, and emailed me He going off le. -.-

And then. Home sweet home with Ming shun. Told me things abt him and his gf. interesting huh!

I'm starting to like Huang Mei Zhen! Her voice is so damn powerful la!

Also, i shall save up real hard now! And work hard!

Alright. Pics taken in class with Weiliang. He so act cute la!

*Yawn* Gonna slp now! VB tmr.. sian..


(:




No comments: