Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm not sure whether i can put up these 2 emails of mine to my blog. Both emails were sent to me at 12.04am & 12.52am respectively. After reading these 2 emails, i almost cried in class la~ ): Don't know if they are too touching or i'm leaving inbound sales soon. Just wanna say, THANKS.

***edited @ 12.01am***
Hmm. I do not know how are the rest of the girls out there feel. I read my sec sch's classmate's blog. And i happened to saw her blog mentioning her 1st anniversary with her bf, whom was my ex bf. I still feel.... Sigh. Still having this feeling that "He used to be mine, and now..." BUT, that doesn't mean that i still love him la, just a random feeling. In this relationship, i really hurted a lot and had a hard time forgetting him. Anyway, hope that they can last long. Longer than me and him. 1 year 1 month. To be really exact, 5 oct 02 - 27 july 03, 9 months 22 days.
Anyway! Today was kinda.. cold. when i walked over to him and talked to him regarding some issues. saded. However, before he left, he patted on my chair and told me "Hang on there!" eww. So sweet right. And then, he still asked me to clear my oynx. -.- of course i argued back my oynx has really too much to clear!
Ok time for sleep!


No comments: