Monday, November 3, 2008

1 week break from RP is over . and i'm still not in sch. But i had a nice nice sleep today. Recently, i feel so lost. Feel so sad. Feel so helpless. Seriously i don't know what to do. Don't know how to move on. Which step should i take. What is the mature way to do. ARGH! Who can help me. Suddenly, i feel so sick of RP. 2 more years to go. Hopefully someone/something can change that perspective of mine. All my mind is that person. Recently, all my smile seems so fake, as i don't have the mood at all. But whenever he's around, whenever he talk to me. My smile comes so naturally. He's the only one that can do that. But soon, i got to leave. =(( I hate those people that causes these to happen. And yet, they can happily hit their butt and walk out. But what about me? What about those people that still wanna stay. It's simply so damn hell unfair. How i wish..

No comments: