Sunday, November 16, 2008

I watched this movie today! A must watch! 4.5 out of 5!

Before movie, Lijia and i went to Suntec food fair. Not that attractive this time. But i bought 1 dozen of donut. (: and we had Swensen's dessert!

I realised, it's pretty good to have one whole day off. Off from school and work. At least, my brain is being off from RP's PBL and Starhub's DV.. It can be really stress and tiring at time. But what can i do? I need the diploma cert, i need money too.

爱的坦荡荡。 现在的我。。还没有勇气
How i wish. I have the courage for everything. Have the courage to speak out whatever i think, whatever i wish to say to someone. Even in my blog, i don't even have the courage to say I LOVE *****. (Although it's a private blog now).

How i wish, i can ask him "Hey want to go watch movie?". And really during work. Feel sort of stupid as i made a few stupid mistakes.. ): So sian la~ There's still sch tmr. 6 more weeks and i'm done with year 1!

No comments: