Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today.

I seriously really dragged myself to school. Was so so so tempted to sleep.. Dont wanna skip school for 3 continuous days.. And then last min go to work. Like yesterday.. haa.

I'm moodless today too. Dunno why. Feel so sian, so tired, so helpless. ):

Cognitive today so sucks too.

Yesterday.

I hate myself for being courage-less. ARGH! Seriously, i dunno what and how to do la. Maybe.. I'm wrong..

Cant wait for holidays to come. Cant wait for Year 2 to come. Cant wait for overseas trip to come. Cant wait for...........

edited *** 1.56pm***

Year 2 Sem 1 modules..
B201 - Market Sensing and Intelligence
B203 - Strategic Thinking Skills
B216 - Marketing
B217 - Sales Management

Seems soooo much better & interesting right!

Just woke up from a nap in class. Yawn..

No comments: