Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today.

Finally my blog is back to public again. At least, i feel comfortable to open my blog.
Communication module. Pretty easy.

Thinking whether i should go work today. Cramp is going on and off. I felt the urge to go home early. Have a proper dinner, watch 7pm & 9pm show, play with my dogs & turn in early. But i'm tempted to go work too. See how's my cramp and my mood later.

Recently, my pms is getting more and more obvious. Past few days, my mood was really CMI. And only until today my mood back to normal. BORING~

$$ in my bank is getting lesser and lesser. I'm really surprised by my spending power! It's just only 9 days since i have gotten my pay, & only left 1/4! SIAN~

All of a sudden, i felt the urge to get a new job, if i can get a job that pays me above $9/hr. Crazy right! I will still stay in Starhub, AT LEAST until end of the year. (:

No comments: