Monday, March 23, 2009

Once again. I'm blogging on phone.

will be uploading some pics on my next post. Wahaha.

Anyway. Everything has ended. I shall laugh at my stupidNess, n too much of self-assumin. 我承认,我因为不能得到他而哭了。仔细想想, 太笨了。e only thing i hope is tat we can still remain gd frens. N of cos, i will smile n move on. I will not be a weakling like wat others n myself think. So. 14 Jan to 21 mar, everything is just a dream. A nice dream afterall. I hv learn n grown alot. Perhaps, I'm not fit to involve in a relationship. Tis is e 3rd time I'd involved in a office-relationship. N none of them succeed. I'm rather sick of it already.

yesterday
went The Pasta Shop for lunch w mum. *my mum is pro at choosing place ya? N costed me $40 plus for tis meal. -.- anyway happy belated birthday!
after meal. Shopped ard tiong n went back. Met Xie shun at nite over at ps. Went to watch movie. Hotel for Dogs. A very heart-warming n we had a gd laugh. (: after movie he acc me to office to take my charger. Halim was still in office so had a short chat w him. Xie shun cabbed back to camp n i trained home. Bought Mr bean for supper as well.

today. 2nd off day
had a v gd long slp, stayed at home watched tv n.... I mopped e floor! It's been a long long time since i last did house chore. Think it was my last closing at earle swensen? Haha. N i went to tiong to hv a stroll. Took 6 donuts for free. Tks to xue jun for e voucher!

another workin day tmr. Cant wait for my next off day and sch to start!

No comments: