Thursday, March 5, 2009

source - http://www.yesasia.com/global/orange-moon-valentines-limited-edition-cd-dvd-taiwan-version/1014366972-0-0-0-en/info.html

I bought this yesterday!

Today.
No idea why i am real emo today. Even my sup Wayne realised it. But pls don't be mistaken that i emo because of someone else ok! It's still E71.. =( Work today is real boring. and i had to go home alone as xiao di is off today. sigh.

I told myself to be strong. I realised that i can't. How i wish i can laugh like nobody's business. Something is just pulling myself from doing that. I know. No use being emo. I can't force anything. I can't force Yong Liang to be together with me. The only solution.. is to move on. N one can teach me how to do it. I can only rely on myself. How i wish i can say to him.. Love me pls. But i can't do that right? Like what i mentioned previously, i must be mature..

Have been thinking, how will my life be if i have a totally different life? How my life will be if i.. not studying in RP? not working in StarHub? did not know him at all? Will i be happier? Will i be able to get a better guy?

How i wish i can just settle down now. =(

Like what he said. I think im real mad le.. HOW?!

On a happy note.. *forcing myself not to be emo

im thinking of learning how to... cook! wahaha. let's start from.. SOUP? think i can make it ba. haha!

*off sourcing for soup recipe!

No comments: