Saturday, March 21, 2009

today.
Longest talktime so far. 1 hr 21mins 3 sec. -.- Broke my previous record of 56 mins. Nevertheless, caller was rather nice la. Just that she asked alot of questions. Ranging from mol promos, to hub club membership, to how old i am, which sch im studying, and her son's education journey. -.- hopefully she will send me a compliment letter (:

And i got a dispute case. very similar to what i gotten previously. same incident, same salesperson. Should advise you guys from signing up @ PS shop, a particular salesperson. haha!

Another dispute case is customer threathen to make police report and to sue us. dotsssss.

I am in a midst of making a decision. I hope i am bold enough. All e best to me.

I am sad too as i am not given approval by Wayne to work OT tomorrow. =((

Nevertheless, happy birthday to Mrs Lee / Mdm Wong!
msg to u (despite u will never know how to read my blog =p) - i hope i can be a better daughter, less rude to you, more obedient to you, coming home more often, giving you more financial support. im sorry that i am working full today and not able to spend the day with you.

I shall make my way home today and spend time with you for the last 3 hrs.

No comments: