Friday, March 13, 2009

today. my off day!

had my day out with Wei liang. as usual. went alot of places!

1stly, had lunch at LJS. ate seafood combo! (: after that headed to Suntec IT show! wanted to sign up MOL w free LCD tv but after thinking through and suggestions from Andrew n my sis, decided not to. Dint get to see Xue Jun although she is working there. =( nevertheless, there is also sales for Body shop. bought some stuff from there.

after that, went back to ms to open an UOB a/c for myself. applying for NOW card!

and then, went to cine for movie! Coming Soon. It's damn scary but yet a very nice show. But ending isnt that good. had meal at kobayashi as well.

then, walk to ps to buy biscuit at marks and spencer. n home sweet home.

i feel like buyin so many things and do so many things~

-a running shoe + sports wear

-a cd player with speaker

- LCD TV for my room!

- taking up driving lesson

- start makin my caramel pudding~

etc etc.

yawn. workin tmr!

No comments: