Wednesday, March 18, 2009

yesterday.

another working day. was exceptionally boring and i dunno why.

i left my book in office and my friends seems not able to find it. SH peeps, pls handle with care if u get to see it n keep it for me alrite? The book is Curious Case of Benjamin Button. i just bought it on tues only lei.. =((

however, went out with Ylva and Cindy after work. we had a very nice meal at Heeren's Waraku Japanese Restaurant. And we gotten $41 vouchers for next visit. Wahahahaha. and then we shopped around heeren and far east.

I realised, shopping at far east seems to be a torture for me. =( my friends know why. and when i got home, i had a big cry again. Not because i am sad. I just don't understand why. it's the past that keeps holding me back. i have alot of words to say to him.

STOP BEING EMO!

anyway, i bought myself a very nice shade at far east as well. (:

today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YLVA NG XIU YUAN!

enjoy ur day!

gonna bath now or else i will be late meeting Jia Hui!

No comments: