Wednesday, March 25, 2009

today.
will be a thank-you time.

all these while.. a big thank-you to..

Eugene, Ylva, Celia, Wayne, Sok Feng, Eric, Pei Shan, Wei liang, Xue Jun, Joyce, Shi Qi, Xie Shun, Jun Hong, Christopher, Judy, Jie Min, Jia Hui, Duncan, Cindy, Fauziah, Elmi.. (names are mentioned randomly)

Eugene - knows everything since day 1. he is someone that listened almost ALL of my complains and vent my anger on. Really (and no choice) listening to me repeating all over n over again.

Celia - for encouragin me to move on

Sok Feng - im aware that i am not e only one and tellin me not to be sad

Jun Hong - for telling me "no point dragging" and thus allowed me to have the courage to ask

Wei liang - another one that knows everything since day 1. thanks for listenin to me as well.

Fauziah - thanks for askin me "do you love him"

Elmi - thanks for tellin me not to give up initally.

to e rest as well..
thanks for listening / asking / hearin me mentioning abt things between me and that person. all e complains and whining that i'd expressed. thanks for all e advices as well. anyway, things dint turned out the way that i wanted to be. no choice. so do stop asking me with regards to this issue anymore. and i hope Wayne will be the last person to ask me today. like what i mentioned to him, already "case closed".

i have been asking myself alot of questions. all regarding...
"Since he XXX, he should be liking me'' OR at least, before..

aiya. no point pondering. wat's past is past. let it be ba. at least i got to know Fang Da Tong's great music. (:

tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: