Monday, March 2, 2009

today.
spent my day pretty well.
Happy birthday to Willie Koh Guo Jin! (:
green because green tea is ur favourite. haha!
Find your Huang Rong soon ok!

reached office slighly earlier than usual.
damn lots of calls. =/

break-ed with Andrew and Willie.
Treated birthday boy a meal.
no idea why i treated Andrew drinks also.
sorry i dont earn alot ok..

YL came over and tok to me regarding work.
was damn nervous at that point of time. im mad?
but he stopped replying my mail when i came back from break. :((
watever la.

2nd break-ed w Willie only. Andrew ps us. :(
bought green milk tea from eskimo. damn nice!
saw YL, JH and Mike on our way back to office. expected. YL dao me.

Celia bought me birthday present! :D

today is Max's last day of work. :( lesser n lesser DV temp left le. seriously i dont know how i long i will/can stay in SH inbound sales. I dunno if i love my job or not. But definitely, is the people there that makes me enjoy staying there, and of course the pay!

after work went to pioneer to have supper with xiao di. Took train all the way to joo koon just to take a look. new mrt stations are so damn cool! anyway food at pioneer are nice! expecting to see myself eating supper over there frequently already.

reflection - i do not really know whether is it worth it. to spend my time, my youth, my opportunity for other guys just for him. i dont even know when can i ever get a response. like what i told xiao di. i just need an answer! nothing can ever deny that i love you. i am not expecting anything from you. i just need a response from you. seriously do not what i can/should do. but i know, i mustn't pressure you. i will be happy as long as you are happy. last sat, i hope i played a part in helping u, in any way. unknowingly, you revolve all around my life totally. everything i do, everywhere i go, i will think for you. i bought green tea chocolate, first thing i will think is, must share with you! work, must help you clear onyx! must brainwash cust to take up DV numbers ending with 73! Fang da tong's songs rocks because of you. i think im totally mad. :( but i will be strong, i will be happy. for you. was doing a mass cleanup for my phone inbox. was reading your past smses, do you really meant those words? words including i love you and i miss you? esp sms when you sent on 14 jan 12am plus? :((

what can i do????

No comments: